- Our land work has a strong focus on law and policy reform and active collaboration with other stakeholders, however the main thrust is within the litigation casework which falls within the following categories:
- Community land restoration litigation and negotiation (including a few urban restitution cases)
- Restitution settlement, legal assistance on institutional arrangements, tenure and access to resources.
– Municipal commonage work and redistribution.
- Our work ranges from large land claims involving the return of land to communities for agricultural use and other economic activities, securing just and equitable compensation in instances where land cannot be returned, and the development of post restitution plans to the protection of tenants against unlawful evictions.
Opening Hours: 08h00 – 16h00
Cell: 081 772 8831
Tel/ fax 031 301 0341 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org